Saturday, December 9, 2006

MY HEAVEN


There is a heaven here on our earth,my friend
Where we can enjoy the pleasure’s treasure,
Where can it be,can you guess my friend?
Where we enjoy the comforts to the full.


“You’re kidding”,replied my friend
“ I know not such a heaven,itz up in the sky--
We can go there only after death”.
And with a smile I patted her shoulder.

Then I told her about that heaven:

The name of the place is My Home
Where I used to fly freely and happily,
Knowing none of the worries and sorrows.

My father's love gave me wings to fly,
My mother’s love gave me strength to fly,
Their love together made me fly,
Their care together made me reach the horizon.

Now, I realize the one great truth on earth,
That the true love is my parents’ love,
The true comfort is that my parents gave me,
They are the Gods of My Heaven.



2 comments:

jayakarthik said...

kalakureenga
very nice poems
is it works of u orrrrr??????
hehehe just kidding
keep up the good work. welcome to the blog world

kavikannan said...

Very nice poem!
yee...u r absolutely correct,the real heaven is our home!
xpecting u a lot...!!!
Last but not least,
u'r husband's love made u to reach this wonderful blog!!!!!!!!!!!